Friday, October 11, 2013

"If you don't have enough room for a double sink install two separate smaller vanities." I love seeing stuff like this: would to God my bedroom were this big, much less my bathroom.

"If you don't have enough room for a double sink install two separate smaller vanities." I love seeing stuff like this: would to God my bedroom were this big, much less my bathroom.
"If you don't have enough room for a double sink install two separate smaller vanities." I love seeing stuff like this: would to God my bedroom were this big, much less my bathroom.
Organized craft supplies
Organized craft supplies
Install a herringbone pattern with "wood" tile.
Install a herringbone pattern with "wood" tile.
marble bath
marble bath
love the painted beadboard and pops of yellow!
love the painted beadboard and pops of yellow!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home